Nominal is based on Windows .NET Technology and requires .NET Framework 4.0 to be installed
In case .NET4 is not already installed on your computer Nominal will install it as part of the setup process automaticlly.
.NET4 can be downloaded and installed from Microsoft here
.NET4 Framework system requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- Windows Server 2008 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Supported Architectures:
- Hardware Requirements:
- Recommended Minimum: Pentium 1 GHz or higher with 512 MB RAM or more
- Minimum disk space:
- x86 – 850 MB
- x64 – 2 GB
Nominal uses templates to allow you to customise the different forms, templates can be edited and customised using either Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer.
If your'e using Microsoft Office mode you will require the following:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (not starter) is required to enable printing Invoices, Quotes, Purchase order, Statements and Payslips.
- Microsoft Outlook is required to enable emailing forms from within Nominal Accounting.
If you're using the OpenOffice mode, you will require:
- OpenOffice installed on the computer
- Details of your SMTP provider (host/username/password) to enable sending emails